Monday, May 8, 2017

Quick Write 2: Problems With Youth

I think a problem I'm facing is that us youth not having the confidence to say anything. The confidence to say that this is wrong or we have to stop this. I think basically we acknowledge what happens in our community but we dint do too much about it. Like on the news, you could hear how a school might get involved in protest or raise money for awareness to show that we do care. But I feel people really do t care what we say which discourages us. I think people might feel this way because they may think if what we say something about a problem, and nothing changes, it doesn't matter. I'm not saying that's it's our fault that we're not changing anything, I just think that more of the youth population needs to get involved to grasp others attention. Grasping others attention by little things can make a hugger impact on our confidence for better things.The more we have shows more that we want and need change for our future lives.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I Believe Speech

In my ELA class we are doing I Believe speeches. The speeches are supposed to be about what do we believe in and why based off of our person...