Monday, May 8, 2017

Class of 2017

Yep. You've guessed it. I'm writing about my last year in middle school. I know, Its sad, maybe even cliche. But, this year will be very interesting to me in many ways. I'll be in high school, experience things, learn difficult things, and create new friendships. But, this year will be very mournful for me. I'll leave friends that are practically family since I've known them all my years of schooling, I lose some based off their true colors showing, and I'd lose a lot more energy I'm losing right now. I can just think about how it was just yesterday when I was playing four Square in recess with my friends. Time goes by, not stopping for anything or anyone. I can just image the day of graduation. I'll definitely cry, because that's just the emotional person I am. Heck, I cried in fifth grade because I thought I was splitting from my people. No one had referred to me that I would see the same and new faces the very next three years of middle school. That was nothing. But this is totally different and it'll probably be worse when I leave high school. Moving from middle school to high school is probably the biggest step someone could take at my age now. This is the time when you actually get to live the moment instead of dreaming it. I just can't wait is there for me when the time comes.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I Believe Speech

In my ELA class we are doing I Believe speeches. The speeches are supposed to be about what do we believe in and why based off of our person...