Friday, May 26, 2017

Dinner Dance

Last night for one of our end of the year activities for eight grade our school had a dinner dance at a banquet. To me, as for we are graduating, I thought it was like a prom in middle school because it's activities went just like how it'll be when we're seniors. We go to Great American, we have a prom, and then we finally graduate to go to the next level for education. I could never compare how I felt last night like any other event. I had it just the way I wanted. I came home, wore one of my favorite burgundy dresses with my hair being its natural state with a little makeup, went to the event being welcomed by my friends, eating expensive looking food, and dancing my butt of like it was the last night I'd live. It was one amazing night with the best celebration. Even though earlier that day at school something happened that messed up my excitement for a little while, I still had my fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Believe Speech

In my ELA class we are doing I Believe speeches. The speeches are supposed to be about what do we believe in and why based off of our person...