Friday, May 26, 2017

I Believe Speech

In my ELA class we are doing I Believe speeches. The speeches are supposed to be about what do we believe in and why based off of our personal experiences. My speech is about how people aren't callow. Callow means when a person is inexperienced or immature. So my speech really says that  no one is nowhere near this definition because we all end up somewhere. Within what we learn now, it always leads us to tomorrow. We go up so far that it creates our future. I guess an easier word for callow is simpleminded. So what I mean is you aren't unexperienced or stupid because each day we individually illustrate something new. I think that my speech would lift up people's mindset about themselves because I personally know that at some point of every teenagers life we come to think that we are this definition.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Believe Speech

In my ELA class we are doing I Believe speeches. The speeches are supposed to be about what do we believe in and why based off of our person...