Sunday, November 20, 2016

What I'm Grateful For


       This year, what Im grateful for is my family and friends sticking with me through hardest times and giving me support when I needed it. Throughtout this year, I have met people, lost people, been to places, and has had family problems. But I've made successfully with the people who I love caring for me, comforting me, and giving me vauluabe advice without judgement. Even now, they have still been around which I am happy for since I can give back to them. I'm glad these people still stick eith me today because to me, I don't really like change. Things changing in my perspective can cause confusion and maybe different emotion actions that can cause people to drift away. People sticking together as a family have better healthy because they are surrounded by happiness. This is how I want to feel everyday and this is how I've been feeling for the past 13 years. I'd be happy and very grateful to keep it that way.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Believe Speech

In my ELA class we are doing I Believe speeches. The speeches are supposed to be about what do we believe in and why based off of our person...