Tuesday, November 1, 2016

Best Day Ever

     The best day I ever had so far in my life is when my parents got married on September 13th, 2016.   The reason why its the best day I ever had so far because ever since I realized what was marriage when I was youner, I had always wanted my parents to get married because I loved their relationship and I grew impatient after they had told me at that they had been engaged/dating for over 20 years. I also liked that day because that was the week I hadn't spoken or seen my uncle after 6 years. I hadn't seen him in that time period because at first he had moved to Washington and then Georgia. During, that time he had a new baby named Joshua but he is currently 8 years old. When I met them at the wedding, I was so happy because I hadn't seen my best friend in a long time and Id be a new big cousin again. At the wedding, the colors were chocolate, champagne, and cream. I cried so much during that day being so happy for my parents that they were able to stay in love for a long time and manage to not let anyone come in their way. The reception was also beautiful and fun because we danced a lot and the food was delicious. Im sure that sooner or later another best day ever will come my way, but so far another day hasn't beaten that day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Believe Speech

In my ELA class we are doing I Believe speeches. The speeches are supposed to be about what do we believe in and why based off of our person...